The Fertility Time Frame ?
In the average menstrual cycle, ovulation, or the release of the mature ovum due to luteinizing hormone (LH) surge, starts around cycle day 12 and may last 48 hours. The most fertile period, the time with the highest likelihood of pregnancy resulting from sexual intercourse, covers the time from some 5 days before ovulation until 1-2 days after ovulation.
2 Things to know when using a calendar
What is the starting day of my menstrual cycle?
The first day of your period is your starting day.
- How long is my menstrual period cycle?
The cycle length is the number of days between one period and the next.
How does our free ovulation calendar work?
1) You enter your last period date and cycle length
2) Ladytimer calculates your future cycles for you.
3) You check your menstrual calendar online, and/or
4) Get email reminders (optional)
5) Get text message reminders (optional)
More Useful Resources: