Menstrual Cycle Calendar
Menstruation Calendar: How It Works
The length of a woman's menstrual cycle is calculated by the number of days between one menstrual period and the next. The menstual cycle begins on the first day of bleeding and continues up to, but not including, the first day of the next period.
The average for a woman's cycle is 28 days, but it can range anywhere from 21 to 40 days or more. The length of a woman's menstrual cycle may change from month to month.
Ladytimer's Free Menstrual Cycle Calendar is based on the starting day and the cycle length of the women's period. This information is entered once and only needs to be updated if the menstrual cycle becomes irregular.
Why Ladytimer Menstruation Calendar ?
- Ladytimer predicts your menstrual period and ovulation and gives you a monthly calendar view.
- You can choose to receive automatic email and sms reminders. You don't even have to remember to check your menstruation calendar.
- Ladytimer's period and ovulation reminder messages are sent to your cell phone. Even when you don't have access to a computer, your menstrual cycle information is always available.
- Ladytimer menstrual cycle calendar service is completely Free.
- Start and stop the free fertility and period messages any time.
- No need to download and install software.
- If you are on Facebook, add your LadyTimer Facebook Calendar
- Get Started with your own Ladytimer Menstrual Cycle Calendar
Your Menstrual Cycle Calculator
Menstrual Cycle References: